Sunday, February 26, 2023

Feb 27 - Mar 4

Monday - climbing around 10am (Abi and Sophi stayed home sick today so I let them watch the little kids) Did 14 climbs. Was struggling. Maybe cause kids have been sick and I haven't been getting a good night's sleep.

Tuesday - Went climbing today with Wes after picking up L and taking her to the bus. There were a lot of new climbs on the south boulder - I did a lot of those new V1s and V2s, but I was sad to see that my nemesis the hot pink V1 was still there. I decided to give it a go, with Wes telling me I could do it, and on my first attempt today, I FINALLY DID IT!!! 
Wednesday - morning walk/jog, did 50 walking lunges, cried as I listened to "Even If". 

Thursday -  2.78 mile walk to Granite Park. Hard snow paths were hard to walk on. Been having a rough week, feeling like I'm in a storm and being beat up by worry about the future and doubt about the present.

Friday - Good talk with Corey this am, finally out of my cloudy mind. Feeling much much better. went to Zupas on 33rd and then climbing at Momentum for date night. 4 attempts (didn't send the hot pink V1 from above, but almost did) and 12 sends. 

Saturday - climbing with Lily, Joseph joined us, did a 5.10b with only a little cheating, but it was hard. then some bouldering. Just stayed for one hour. Didn't log anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment