Sunday, February 19, 2023

Feb 19 - 25

Sunday - Happy Anniversary to us!

Monday - Skiing at Alta, it was so fun! I think that's the best I've ever skied. Most of the time when I'm going fast, I'm just praying that I don't wipe out. But today I was going fast and I wasn't scared! :) Yay. then at 8pm Wes and I went climbing, did V1s and V2s and some V3s, the purple jug one and attempted a few others but didn't send any other V3s

Tuesday - 2.3 mile walk this morning, Worked my shoulders as I chipped away all the ice from the driveway. Did 3 chin ups from dead hang, my finger tips have cuts in the corners and it hurts to type! Watched two videos about how to climb V3s. New climbing vocab - smear and pivot footing, and this one with 8 tips for beginners was good too. I recently decided to climb just 3 times a week, so good job me. I'm shooting for Mon & Wed and then either Fri or Sat. I'm going to go stretch some more. 

Wednesday - Huge storm last night, ton of snow. Shoveling and then WALS and I went skiing at Snowbird, parked at 11 and left for home at 4:40. Good day! I fasted all day (allows for more time on the slopes) 138.2 when I got home

Thursday - Shoveling. Climbing with Corey, just the usual V1s and V2s and the purple V3. I tried the green V3 but couldn't get it. Then we went to the Rec Center and I was in the sauna for 20 min while he swam, then 10 more with him. weight 137.4 when we got home, tied my low from last week. 

Friday - a few pull ups in the closet

Saturday - closet pull ups, did 4 in a row. Wanted to go climbing but Wes took the van. Hopefully can go on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment