Monday, February 13, 2023

Feb 13 - 18

Monday - 2.38 mile walk this morning. 1 min warm shower, followed by 3 min cold! Watched Episode 2 of Limitless on Disney+ yesterday, good stuff. I probably won't always remember to document it, but I take a cold shower everyday. Also did (2 chin ups and 30 second hang) x2. PM: at violin, Joseph called to let me know he was up in Millcreek, so right after violin, we dropped SNPK off at Corey's parents and I went and climbed with Joseph and Rhyan. AND I did the Hot Pink V2 that I wasn't able to do on Saturday, AND I also did another V3! A purple one in the OG sector, and I was able to do it twice, yay!!! I'm so proud of myself. Reached a new low tonight for an evening weight - 139.6, going to reach a new low in the morning! Ate breakfast today (from 9:30-10:30) and then skipped lunch and dinner. Feel great. Bought the Core Play yesterday. 

Tuesday - Climbing this morning, went with Corey, he was on the treadmill, I climbed. I didn't give my palms a chance to toughen up after yesterday so they were pretty tender. I did the purple V3 again, it's fun, and yellow V2, almost did the two black V2s, I cheated on the black V2 on the north boulder, but I counted it cause it was decent for my first time, I have attempted like 5. It's fun getting better and being stronger! New low after climbing - 137.4, oh yeah. I haven't been here since 2017/18 after Daniel was born and before Peter.

Wednesday - morning walk, 2.3 miles, pull ups

Thursday - pull ups, stretching. 

Friday - Stretching this morning for 30 min, then skiing at Snowbasin with Corey (and Abi and Natalie), it was fun

Saturday - Climbing with Corey, I like the purple V3 with jugs. Sent 18 climbs, attempted 2 others. Good stuff. We went until we both got flappers on our palms. 
Hip stretching while I folded laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment