Monday, March 6, 2023

Mar 6 - 11

Monday - shoveling, laid in snow for 3 min, feel a little sick, kinda like allergies

Tuesday - feel sick - congestion, stuffy nose, watery eyes. Went to rec center after taking L to jazz band, walked a few laps and did 100 walking lunges, sat in the sauna for 30 minutes, felt really nice for my head.

Wednesday - Slightly sore from the lunges yesterday, but not bad. Still feel sick but better than yesterday. Went on 2.3 mile walk/jog this morning then 3 min cold shower. Went climbing this evening with Wes and Lily. Did 12 climbs, I was able to do the hot pink V2 no problem, and the purple V3, and I did a purple V2 over by the Yellow V2, that I hadn't been able to send before. I did it! So today I did three V1s, seven V2s, and one V3. Fun

Thursday -  I have such a head cold right now. Feel worse today than I did yesterday. Wes and I went to the sauna for 30 minutes this morning, felt great. I feel more sore from the lunges today than I did yesterday! Having a little trouble going up and down the stairs. But reached a new low this morning, 136.8, yay, so that was good.

Friday - Still a lot of pressure in my head. I was able to breathe ok last night though. Went on a walk around the block 6x = 2.26 miles, 40 minutes, then went to rec center for sauna heat to help my head cold, 35 min in there. New low 135.8, yay.

Saturday - skiing at Snowbird with Corey and Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment