Monday, January 23, 2023

Jan 23 - 28

Monday - climbing after I dropped of Lily, I did the purple V2 and a new yellow V2, yay. Warm bath followed by a 2 min as cold as it will get shower, it helped to say "cold shower... cold shower..." I felt like I was Anna on Frozen saying "cold cold cold" to myself

Tuesday - little bit of stretching

Wednesday - Hollow, superman, stretching, and I did two chin ups! (And almost 3!) it used to take me months to work up to a chin up, hooray for indoor climbing! It’s a lot more fun and I get strong too

Thursday - stretching and 5 chin ups, although I did a little hop before each one since the bar is really high. Also went climbing with Wes tonight after dinner and scriptures. I got further on the hot pink V1 than I’ve ever gotten, today for the first time I got to the second to last hold, now I just need to figure out how to get the hold at the top. I almost did the black V3 on the south boulder, and I did the purple V2 again and the green V2. There are a few new sets that I tried, my arms were pretty done though

Friday - 2.36 walk with snow boots on

Saturday - 

No comments:

Post a Comment