Monday, January 9, 2023

Jan 9 - 14

Monday - 2.34 mile jog outside, some walking, and today is day 1 of Hyperbolic stretching, did front splits stretches

Tuesday - Climbing this morning, did the purple V2 AND the green V2, yay, didn't feel as impossible today! I was able to send most every climb I did, I did the hot pink hanging V1 like 3 times. Didn't try the slope pink V1 today, that's the last V1 that I need to do. At home I did day 2 of Hyperbolic stretching - front split, pike, back bend, and upper body. LOVED the upper body!

Wednesday - stretching

Thursday - stretching

Friday - Skiing at Snowbasin

Saturday - climbing with Wes, 22 climbs, some warm ups and other hard ones. I did a new V2! A green one of the north boulder. It was scary, but Wes did a good job coaching me. Also some stretching tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment