Monday, January 16, 2023

Jan 16 - 21

Monday - climbing with Wes and Lily this morning around 10. I did two green V2s (low on the south boulder, tall one on the north boulder). Wes was working on a V5 and also did his first V4. Lily did the green V2, the tall one! Yay for a day off of school. Also stretching. Warm bath followed by a cold shower

Tuesday - stretching, working on my back. Also layed in the snow for 5 minutes haha.

Wednesday - some stretching. layed in the snow for 6 min, the tips of my thumbs are still numb, doh, stupid me if I did some nerve damage. Tried to go climbing but I had K with me, so I really didn't get a good workout in. She slept for like 2-3 climbs but then she woke up. 
She's cute though.

Thursday - stretching, drove to St. George

Friday - biking in St. George - I didn't know where I was going but afterwards, Strava told me that I was on Zen's trail and also I got a bit lost in Bearclaw, had to back track a few times. 

Saturday - drive home, a little bit of stretching and laying on a yoga block

No comments:

Post a Comment