Monday, January 11, 2021

Jan 4 - 9

Monday - Three 30 second treadmill sprints

Tuesday - no workout today. Miscarried today around 11:45, feeling good. Had a free consultation with Laura Dixon. Said no to working with her cause it was too expensive (like 27x more than what I budgeted I'd be willing to pay) but that is ok, cause her podcast is SO great and I know with all the help there I can keep my mindset right and I KNOW for the first time in years that I am going to reach my ideal weight finally.
Wednesday - 7 minute workout
Thursday - 20 handstands
Friday - 45 minutes - warm up, treadmill sprint, high knees, treadmill sprint, 2 wonderful flows, stretching, weight 149.4, oh yeah, I have been eating and thinking like a thin woman for the past two weeks and I am feeling so great everyday, I love how I feel! Nothing tastes as good as a thin woman's brain feels. I am so glad I don't have a food brain anymore!
Saturday - skiing at Snowbird, happy birhtday Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment