Monday, December 28, 2020

Dec 28 - Jan 2

Monday - 2 mile walk this morning. I actually got up before 6:30 and stayed awake, good job me. I had a doctor appointment today, for anyone who noticed (I haven't said anything on the family blog), but I took a preg test on Dec 7th and it was positive, I had my first dr. visit today and in the ultrasound our baby was super small. I am 8 weeks today, but the baby measured 5-6 weeks, also there should have been a heart beat but there wasn't one, so it looks most likely like it's miscarried. So that is sad. I've cried a few times today, haven't had a good bawling session, I'm sure I will this week. They drew some blood to measure something, I go back Wed for another blood draw, and if the numbers didn't increase, that will be another indicator that the baby miscarried. And then I'll decided I guess if I go in for surgery to get it removed or if I just wait to miscarry. 

Tuesday - 60 back flys with 2/12, then 7 min workout with jumping lunges, 180s, and high knees, stretching
Wednesday - Went in for blood draw this morning. nothing, have eaten GREAT the past few days, I'm aware of the major Food Brain (episode 37) I've had my entire life, wow. 
Thursday - 10 handstand with with right leg forward, 10 with left leg
Friday - Happy New Year. Skiing at Alta
Saturday - 

No comments:

Post a Comment