Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Jun 1 - 6

Monday - warm up, then 7 min one and one with sprint as my 20 sec, and tricep holds until I maxed out.
Tuesday - warm up, 7 min with sprint for 20 and I did a 20 sec chin up during my active rest for the sprints. My own 7 min workout: 20 sec high knees, jump knee tuck, and
Wednesday - warm up, 7 min on treadmill, then One and Done workouts of Momentum and Accerlate
Momentum:
  20 sec 180s, 2 min squat and reach active recovery
  20 sec Monkey Pumps, 2 min shake it out
  20 sec Boxer squat and punch, 2 min Boxer bounce
Accelerate:
  20 sec Step Back Lunge Hop right, 2 min deep squat stretch and stand
  20 sec Step Back Lunge Hop left, 2 min Reverse push up (child pose on toes to center plank on hands)
  20 sec Plank Pike Press, 2 min Standing knee to chest
Thursday - warm up, 7 min on treadmill
Friday - warm up, 7 min on treadmill and with chin ups alternating, then my own one and done version with high knees, jump tuck, and 180s
Saturday - some yardwork but no workout, Corey's been camping with the kids, and I've been here with Daniel and Peter who will not give me time alone, esp Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment