Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Jun 22 - 27

Monday - 100x standing oblique knee to elbow crunches alt
100x Bridge up with heel tap out alt
50x bird dog left
50x bird dog right
5x alt (20x side plank on right hand, oblique crunch and 20x side plank on left hand, oblique crunch)
Those last ones were killer, I hope my shoulder joints are ok tomorrow!
Tuesday - 2.5 miles in 30 min on treadmill, three 30 second sprints
Wednesday - 2.87 mile walk this morning, with 150 walking lunges when I got back into the neighborhood
4 pm - practiced beginner primal movement- Lean, functional flexible body
30 reps QM
30 reps QM reverse
30 reps side QM
Thursday - 30 bird dog each side, 30 sitting and try to lift myself with yoga blocks helping me
Friday - 2 mile walk in Millcreek Canyon for date night.
Saturday - recording this on July 1st... can't remember... I don't think I did anything

No comments:

Post a Comment