Friday, June 7, 2019

Jun 3 - 8

Monday - Traveled to Newport. Day 10 of NO SUGAR - IIII IIII
Tuesday - Day 11 - IIII IIII I
Wednesday - Day 12 - IIII IIII II
Thursday - Drive to Las Vegas. Day 13 - IIII IIII III
Friday - Day 14 - IIII IIII IIII
Saturday - Drive back Home. I didn't exercise at all this week, which was pretty disappointing. I really thought Corey and I would both be able to make it to the gym everyday. Not a realistic expectation, it was just crazy, plus my thorn in the flesh returned on Monday night for some reason and I was kinda in pain all week. Today it is almost all better though, thankfully. Next week I restart exercising in the basement. Usually I feel so fat and bloated after a vacation, probably because of all the mindless carb eating. I really feel so great though, which surprised me esp since I haven't exercised. But maybe that's what a lot of veggies and no sugar does for my body, who knew! Today was Day 15 of no sugar!!! Go me - IIII IIII IIII Midnight (actually 2 am, but we're gonna count this for Saturday): Just did three 60 sec center planks on hands. Yay, I did something!
Sunday - Day 16 - IIII IIII IIII I

No comments:

Post a Comment