Monday, June 10, 2019

Jun 10 - 15

Monday - 7 am - 1 min center plank on hands, wonderful flow right leg, 1 min center plank, Wonderful flow left leg, 1 min center plank on hands. At 2pm - 2 miles on treadmill with four 60 sec sprints, 28 minutes, after every 5 minutes I paused to go do a pull up hold and letdown (can't do a pull up yet). Today is Day 17 IIII IIII IIII II - of no sugar! No cake, cookies, ice cream, chips, no junk, go me 
Tuesday - 2 Wonderful flows with Wes, then upper body BFL workout together -
Bicep curls - 2/10, 2/12, 2/15, 2/20, 2/15, Hammer curls 2/15
Triceps Lying Extensions - 2/10, 2/12, 2/15, 2/20, 2/15 Seated extension 1/30
Chest Flat Press 2/15, 2/20, 2/25, 2/30, 2/25, Push Ups 2 on toes, 10 on knees
Back - Lying on tummy T Lifts 20x, 1 pull up hold, repeated that for 3 rounds (60 lifts, 3 pull up holds)
Shoulders side raises - 2/5, 2/8. 2/10, 2/12, 2/10, Upward Press 2/15
Day 18 IIII IIII IIII III 
Wednesday - 2.20 mile jog/walk outside with Wes, then 2 Wonderful flows and three 1 min center planks on hands, Day 19 IIII IIII IIII IIII 
Thursday - 2 Wonderful flows and three 1 min center planks on hands Day 20!! IIII IIII IIII IIII 
Friday - 2 mile walk and sprint on treadmill, 31 minutes, after every 6 minutes I did 50 walking lunges around the basement, and every .5 miles I did a one minutes sprint, so total 200 walking lunges and four 1 min sprints. Today at 8pm I will have completed a solid Day 21 days IIII IIII IIII IIII I of not having any sugar. I'm really proud of myself, and I plan to continue with being more aware and mindful of my cravings and what I really want - I want calm and peace, not sugar, even though I've been in the habit of turning to sugar for so long. I'm really excited for where I am and where this is leading me! Each day I say no to sugar, I'm casting a vote for the new identity of what I want to be - fit, lean, in control, healthy.
Saturday - Happy Birthday Corey! I didn't stretch or exercise today, but I did make it sugar free through a going out to eat as a family dinner to Chuck A Rama. Everyone else kinda left sick, but I had two big salads and felt great. Go me

No comments:

Post a Comment