Tuesday, May 28, 2019

May 27 - Jun 1

Monday - 2 Wonerful flows Day 3 - III
Tuesday - 2.26 mile walk, lovely morning, super good mood. 2 Wonderful flows, 30 sec pull up hold, feeling so good and happy today, is it cause of no sugar? Day 4 - IIII
Wednesday - 2.26 mile walk, did 100 walking lunges during walk, it was a lovely morning, in a good mood again! Day 5 - IIII
Thursday - Walk up to Bell Canyon Reservoir with Iveth at 6am, lovely day! Day 6 - IIII I (day isn't over, but I know I'm gonna be sugar free today, in the zone).
Friday - Hike Little Cottonwood Trail with Iveth.
It is heavenly in these mountains! After a sugar free date night I was done with day 7 and officially one week of no sugar, I still feel so great! Day 7 - IIII II 
Saturday Day 8 - IIII III 
Sunday - Left to for family trip today,  drove to St. George. Day 9 - IIII IIII 

No comments:

Post a Comment