Saturday, June 22, 2019

Jun 17 - 22

Monday - Nothing, oops! but I did a ton of blogging on the family blog, yay, I finished April finally and made a good chunk in May too, so that's a big WIN - that was What was Important Now for me today.
Tuesday - Walk outside, six laps around the block = 2.11 miles. Wes came with me, pushing Peter in the stroller.  
Wednesday - nothing, Corey and kids headed to youth conference tonight, watching Iveth's kids so she could help Corey. Feeling a bit in a funk with life - messy house, kids are little tornadoes, I can't fight all this chaos and destruction alone!!
Thursday - nothing, doh. Not sure how I go from such a great week last week to such a downer week this week!! I haven't even had the motivation/energy/desire to stretch. I'm slogging out of bed at 9am, ugh. I did resist birthday cake today, it is Deigo's birthday (the dad)
Friday - Corey gone again, sleeping over. Watched Iveth's kids 2-10pm, she's gonna come help me clean tomorrow so that seems like I got the better deal on that trade.
Saturday - 9:30 am - got out of bed cause Iveth is coming at 10, did 10 min of Wonderful Stretches, plus 3 one minute center planks on hands. Eating has been spot on, did have 2 cookies today, my first treat in 4 weeks, no bad, I didn't lose control, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment