Saturday, March 2, 2019

Feb 26 - Mar 2 (Peter is 6 weeks old)

Monday - Went to my 6 week doctor appointment today, I didn't look at the scale but I know I didn't reach my goal weight. I knew I wasn't going to last Monday and it kinda sent me into a slump for a few days. After a good cry on Thursday and some loving support from Corey, he assured me that I will get there. I then came across a new program that I am going to try, a 12 month program. Goal is to look amazing by our anniversary next year. I'm going to get there! Yesterday we had our family anniversary special dinner. Not over the top fancy like our very first one, but good enough (I ate some vegan choc covered coconut and seeds, it was good) Today I'm back on the wagon diet wise. But I didn't exercise. But I did eat my daily dozen and learned about the new program, I'm ready to kick but. Giving myself 1 year where I won't pressure Corey to have another kid cause I have a different goal. Not that a six pack is more important than a child, but Corey's done, so we'll see, I'll give him a break for a few months.
Tuesday - Didn't join a gym yet, so did my best to do these with what I have here at home -
SV Phase 1 - Day 1 (recording this on Wed, I need to find my notes where I put what weight I used... will update with that later)
Holly Warm up (toy soldiers, knee hugs, deluxe spiderman)
5 min treadmill walk (.29 mile)
DAY 1: CHEST, CALVES & ABS
  • Incline Barbell Bench Press 2 20 Use a light weight
  • Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 12,10,8 Increase weight per set
  • Flat Barbell Bench Press (I only have dumbbells) 3x 10,8,6 Increase weight per set
  • Flat Dumbbell Bench Press 3x 15,15,15 Decrease weight if needed
  • Mid Cable Fly - I used a resistance band on the treadmill handle - 2x 30 reps or failure
  • Calf Raise 3 15 each leg Hold dumbbells if too light
  • Abs Circuit 3 exercises - Did elbow plank for 
Wednesday - DAY 2:  BACK & GLUTE
  • Goblet Squats   3x 20 reps - used 1/25, went slow paying careful attention to my right knee...
  • Barbell Deadlift   3   10,8,6  - I don't have a barbell so did dumbbell - 10, 10, 8, 8, used 2/25 for 10 reps, 2/30 for both 8 rep sets
  • Barbell Back Squat  1x 20 - used 1/30 dumbbell in a bag on my shoulders
  • Barbell Back Squat  3x 10,8,6 - used 1/30 dumbbell in a bag on my shoulders the whole time
  • Barbell Row   3x 12,10,10 - 12 reps 1/30, 10 reps 2/20, 10 reps 2/25
  • One-Arm Dumbbell Row 3x 15 each arm - used 1/30 for each round
  • Cable Upright Row  3  15,12,10 - tried to do that with a resistance band under my treadmill's foot
Thursday - DAY 3:  SHOULDERS & CALVES - 11pm - I didn't warm up
Seated Shoulder Press - 20 reps 2x with 2/10 - good burn!
Seated Shoulder Press - 15 reps 2/8, 12 reps 2/10, 10 reps 2/15
Side Lateral Raises - 15 reps 1/5 each arm, 12 reps 1/8 each arm, 10 reps 1/10
Lat V raises with Band - 36 reps
Bent over Delt Row - 15 reps 2/8, 15 reps 2/10, 15 reps 2/15
Back Pulses with Band - 3x 15 reps each set
Calf Pulses - 3x 100 with 2/30 each set, 1st set toes in, 2nd set center, 3rd set out
Friday - Didn't exercise today, also didn't eat a lot or nurse much today, spent all day at hospital with Peter, he has RSV, poor kid.
Saturday - Good morning. Just woke up here at the hospital, the reclined chair was more comfortable that expected. They say Peter is doing great, might move out of the Intenstive care today. Maybe I'll try to take a brisk walk around the hospital or do some stretching today. We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment