Monday, January 7, 2019

Jan 7 - 12 (38 weeks)

38 weeks - long as rhubarb
Monday - 38 weeks today. Started treadmill walk at 7:50 AM, did 1 mile in 18:10, said goodbye to my little girls and they finished getting out the door to school while I went back downstairs to the treadmill, another mile, timer hadn't reset so Finished 2 miles in total time of 38:10 as I listened to an EJC Zoom call. Paused to share my wins, got breakfast for Owen and Daniel. Then one more mile while talked to BFF Nicole. Weight first thing this morning 174.8, after 12 oz of water and 3 miles of exercise was 172.4, sweet. Had my last doctor appointment at 11:30, I'm scheduled to be induced next Monday, hallelujah
Tuesday - Did lots of housework today mostly mopping, sweeping, washing walls and windows... house looked great until the kids came home, ha, yup that's how it is. Did 20+ minutes wonderful pigeon stretches before bed
Wednesday - I woke up at 5:30 this morning, only got in .25 cause I was following up with kids - waking them up, Wes had to go to American Fork to leave for a jazz band tour to Reno, Hyrum had to go to school early to retake a math test, then back home again only to turn around to take Jr. high carpool. I didn't get back to the treadmill until 11:30. But I did make it back, finished my 3 miles by doing 2.8 more, took me 46 minutes. Did a little big of jogging, 4.4 pace during Imagine Dragons Polaroid, also a good jog during 2 repeats of I'm So Sorry. Good sweat. Side pic of myself this evening -
Thursday - 2 Wonderful warrior stretches
Friday - Did 3 miles this morning. Maybe I'll do 3 miles Monday morning, or maybe today will have been my last time! Yay! The older kids didn't have school today, so I woke up at 7:05, got ready, treadmill 1.5 miles in 28 minutes, then woke up the elementary girls, back on the treadmill at 7:58 to hurry and finish, did 1.5 miles in 26 minutes.
Saturday - Lots of housework today,  then 2 Wonderful warrior stretches before bed

38 weeks with Owen in 2015
38 weeks with Daniel in 2016 181 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment