Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sept 12 - 17 (38 weeks!!)

38 weeks - long as rhubarb
Monday - 38 weeks today! Hallelujah, we're almost there. Woke up at 4, laid in bed until 5, got ready, did 3 miles in 45 minutes, jogged some of the time, felt like I was having contractions 40% of the time, finished shortly after 6. Weight 181.0. Had my last doctor appointment at 9:15 (I haven't been in for six weeks, since Aug 1st) only a gain of 4 over the past 6 weeks. Scheduled to be induced next Monday, yay!!!
Tuesday - Owen woke up at 5, hence I didn't get my workout in during the morning, I'm not going to worry about getting it in later. I'm going to begin focusing on diet, Started reading "The End of Dieting" by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, he was on pbs last week. I bought lots of veggies yesterday at Costco. :) Trying to get mentally ready to start shedding the baby pounds.
Wednesday - 2 mile walk on treadmill in 36 minutes (6am - 6:40)
Thursday - nothing, I'm taking advantage of sleep this week
Friday - 12 minutes of planks at 11 am
Saturday - no workout, did a lot of cleaning though and washed Corey's car, less than 48 hours to go (hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment