Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Jan 21 - 26 (Peter is 1 week old)

Monday - This little boy got a name on Friday - Peter Benjamin Wride. We're all still getting used to it though... Corey's calling him Percival, I keep calling him Daniel on accident, Ethan calls him Simba. He's a cutie and is one week old today!
I'm very sore from the lower body workout on Saturday, but I can walk, so that's good. Did 3 miles this morning. 1.54 in 29 minutes - walked and talked with Nicole. Next 1.5 mile was mostly jogging and done in 17 min, Total time 46:14. Also did quite a bit of shoveling today - we got dumped on big time. Weight 160.0, I'm only overweight anymore according to my samsung app, not obese anymore, ha, yay
Tuesday - More shoveling cause they finally plowed the street and it gave us a wall of snow in front of the driveway that the cars probably would be better to not drive through. Still sore from Saturday's workout. At 12:30 did 2 Wonderful warrior flows. Let's still sore and tight from Sat workout. Going to try and do some upper body later...
Wednesday - Peter slept really well last night - he woke up to nurse but didn't cry, so I didn't have to come onto the couch, yay, I slept in my bed and kinda feel rested! 2 Wonderful warrior flows, 3 miles on treadmill. Carpool this morning, so didn't workout first thing, tried to do it with kids awake, .5 miles in 9:28 before I gave up (O and D have been on one!) then did 2.5 after they went down for naps, time 34 min, total time 43:28. Did a few 60 sec sprints. Waterfasted all day today.
Thursday - Weight this am - 158.8, yay. 2 Wonderful pigeon stretches at 7:20 am. 10:15 pm did 12 minutes of planks
Friday - I was looking at old entries today of what I did for workouts after Owen and Daniel were born. (I was actually looking for my weight stats, but guess I'll have to go look in my old planner for those) Anyway, saw that I was doing 2 miles, and when D was 2 weeks old I did 2 miles in 21 minutes! Wow, so I thought I'd give that a go since I only had an hour before Natalie had to go to school and thus I was cutting it close to do my usual 3 miles. I pushed myself hard and did 2 miles in 21:10! I did four 60 sec sprints! Then an 8 min cooldown walking .5 miles. It feels good to work hard (after it's over anyway!)
Saturday - 11:20 pm, blasted out a quick workout...
  • 100 bicep during The Man - 25 reps of curls with 2/12, 25 hammer curls with 2/15, 25 reg curls 2/12, 25 reps swing hammer curls 2/15
  • 100 shoulder raises/swings - side raises 25 reps 2/5, 25 reps of front 2/8, front raise swings 2/10, 25 upward rows 2/12 during Rut song 
  • chest holds for 7 counts with fly on count 8 repeated through Life to Come song - while lying on bench 2/8, was able to get a good stretch on the holds on the bench
  • Run for Cover - 100 tricep extentions: 25 reps with 2/8, 25x 1/20, 25x 1/30, 25x 1/25 
  • Tyson vs. Douglas - back with 2/5 lbs, hold for 7 counts and rest on count 8

No comments:

Post a Comment