Monday, January 28, 2019

Jan 28 - Feb 2 (Peter is 2 weeks old)

Monday - Peter is 2 weeks old today, we love him. He has messed up my morning workout time though, but I'm still getting it in, so it's okay. Today I did 3 miles on the treadmill from 11:15 - noon. Finished 3 miles in 41.16. I did it while the kids were in the basement watching Wreck It Ralph, so they didn't want me to sprint cause then the treadmill was too loud. So I walked most of the time. First mile was 15 min, 2nd mile 13.30 min. Then the movie ended as I was near the end of my workout, so I was able to do two 60 sec sprints before 3 miles was up, but then wanted to finish and get 4 sprints in, so I did two more. Total time 3.5 miles in 47 minutes, then 3 min cooldown. Total 3.66 miles in 50 min. Nice and sweaty. 2 Wonderful pigeon stretches. Peter was an angel and slept the whole time, he's a good baby. Weight after workout - 157.8, yay, new low. When Owen was 2 weeks old I was 173, with Daniel I was 165, so I'm doing really good!
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks
Wednesday - 3 mile walk in 52 minutes. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night and so I didn't feel like jogging, but I can make myself walk
Thursday - 10:45 pm - did lower body of the following:
  • 5x jump lunge left, jump lunge right, jump squat = 1
  • 100x calf raise pulses 2/30
  • 20x Romanian Deadlift 2/30
  • 15x lower than parallel squats 1/30
  • 1 min center plank on hands 
Did each round in 3:30. 3 rounds, then 60 min break to feed Peter, finished at 12:15, goodnight
Friday - 3 miles total in 37:48 - I pushed hard for my first 2 miles, finished in 20:48, that included lots of jogging and four 60 sec sprints. Then a nice mile cool down walk. Going to go wash my hair now, yay. Weight 160.2
Saturday - lots of housework, a 30 second hand stand against the wall, 2 wonderful pigeon flows

No comments:

Post a Comment