Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Aug 22 - 27 (35 weeks)

35 weeks - honeydew
Monday - 35 weeks today. When I was 35 weeks pregnant with Owen, that was the week we came home from Brazil. I hadn't weighed myself the whole time we were gone. When we got home I did and I was 186. Today I was 178, so that is encouraging to me that I'm doing better than last time. This morning I did 3 miles on the treadmill. I went so fast last time, I made a mental note to try and beat my time every time but after 1.5 miles I realized I wasn't on pace to do it. This time I was doing 2 minute walk (3 mph=20 min pace) 2 minutes at 4 miles per hour, 2 min at 5 mph, 2 min at 6mph, then back to a walk. I did want to atleast get below 40 minutes, so I had to push it the last mile, esp the last 10 minutes, even jogged a 7 min pace the last 90 seconds! Go me. Barely finished in time:
Then I walked for a "lap" and ended up with 3.25 miles in 45 minutes.
Tuesday - Lower body - 12 minutes of planks at 5:30 am, rest of lower body around 11 o'clock:
Wednesday - I was up and jogging at 5:30 am. Took a break after 20 minutes/1.67 miles to say bye to the high school duo, then finished up my 3 miles for a time total of 34:39! Not bad for 35 weeks pregnant. Jogged most of the time at 5 or 6 mph, a little while at 7 mph too. Think I can keep this up for 3 more weeks?
Thursday - Usual BFL style upper body, done at 7:10 am, go me
  • Back - reverse push ups
  • Shoulders - usual upward press - weights 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, then 15 upward rows
  • Triceps - one dumbbell - 20, 25, 25, 30, 25, chair dips 12 reps
  • Biceps - the usual BFL curls then 12 hammer curls with 15 lbs.
  • Chest - push ups
Friday - 7 am, just finished 3 miles, 35:21, did the last 10 minutes at 6mph, did 7 miles for 1 minute early on, but maybe I was dragging my feet after that, cause next few times I tried the tread kept slipping off the rollers. Gotta pick up my feet
Saturday - busy day, lots of interruptions. Nice to sleep in this morning. Now it's time for bed, but first I did calf raises at 8:45 pm, then up to do planks at 9:00, then read scriptures with the kids, now it's 10:10 and I'm going to do 60 deadlifts with two 30 lb dumbbells and then walk around the neighborhood and do 200 walking lunges. I shall return and report...
Deadlifts - done at 10:18
Lunges - finished and all done 10:36, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment