Monday, October 8, 2018

Oct 8 - 13 (25 weeks)

25 weeks - acorn squash
Monday - 25 weeks today. Up to workout this morning - 250 lunches as I did one walk around the block, then 30 min pause as I took Wes to school and back, then did another lap around the block and finished 150+ more lunges, 414 total walking lunges, then inside for two Wonderful Flows :) Last night I put some neosporin on my scabby knee from my fall last Monday, so it wasn't tight and cracking when I did the hipflexor stretch, nice. I decided I'll keep a bandaid on it until it's all healed. Then kids off to school, then weigh in and bath - weight 161.2, yahoo, lower than last week, sweet. Haven't had any goodies around the house, that helps. Corey bought some nutella on Saturday but I resisted and the kids ate it all and now it's gone, yay. I did buy Halloween treats today at Costco, but didn't get any chocolates, so I'm good at avoiding it if it's just sugar candy. Have it hidden from the kids in the garage. I decided to do lower body instead of cardio cause I had to take Wes, and Wednesday I take jr. high carpool, and I hate getting all cardio warmed up and then having to sit in the car and drive and not be able to stretch right away after, so I decided to do cardio on Tues-Thurs-Sat, that should help me be able to stretch right after. I'm glad it's soup season, have a big pot of Barley vegetable soup on the stove, will probably be enjoying it over the next few days.
Tuesday - 2.62 mile morning walk outside (about 5 min jogging), 44 minutes, then 2 wonderful flow stretches
Wednesday - Wonderful Wonderful flows, then upperbody - 60 curl and press, first 22 with 2/12, 14 with 2/15, 24 with 2/12 again. 30 min pause to take carpool...
...make that a 14 hour pause. 10:30 pm, doing back rows - 12 w/2/20, 10x w/225, 8x w2/30, 6x w2/30 24 reps with 2/20, tricep hold, just going for a burn with 2/12s, then some extensions with 2/12, that might be it for today.
Thursday - 2.87 mile cardio this morning walk outside, 1 mile walk, 1 mile jog, then finished with a walk. First mile pace was 17 min, second mile was 11 min, go me. Home for 2 Wonderful stretches, then a little more upperbody cause I didn't quite get to it all yesterday. The Man - bicep hold, laying down with 2/8 straight down at side for 14 counts, bring up for count 15 and 1, then The Man again for same thing with triceps, lying with arms straight above my head with 2/8, 14 count hold, 2 count extension, back to hold, then Spinal twist.
Friday - I really don't want to do my lower body workout, ugh, but I will, I can do hard things! First did my 2 Wonderful Stretches, now, let's do this! Melissa Ioja lower body workout - 6 rounds
  • 5x jump lunge left, jump lunge right, jump squat = 1
  • 20x Romanian Deadlift 2/30
  • 100x calf raise pulses 2/30
  • 15x lower than parallel squats 1/30
  • 1 min center plank on hands
Oh gosh, I'm done, man I hate that!!! At first I wasn't sure which part of that workout I hate the most... But I know, it's definitely the plank. I averaged 3:38 for my round time, pretty good - shortest was 3:30, longest was 3:43. 7:48 and I'm done, it took me an hour from wonderful flows till the last round. I pause the music and take a break after each one, but I did round 2 and 3 with no pause, woo. Woke up kids already, going to stretch again and then get them off to school. I almost just went on a walk today cause I really didn't want to face that workout, but I did it, tomorrow is just a nice walk/jog outside, so it's easy coasting from here, good week! I've been really consistent with workouts, haven't missed since Aug 1st when we were up at Park City, pretty good for a pregnant lady with 11 kids, go me
Saturday - 2.11 mile walk this morning, 36 minutes

Owen 25 weeks in 2015
Daniel 25 weeks in 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment