Monday, October 1, 2018

Oct 1 - 6 (24 weeks)

24 weeks - "long as ear of corn"
Monday - 24 weeks today, 2nd trimester DONE, yay, one more! (ugh) Went on a walk this morning, I was jogging and feeling good until I tripped over a curb when I was moving off the sidewalk to avoid sprinklers, darn it, been here before with kids in utero... with baby Joseph I was in a small car accident, I got hit and spent a day in the hospital to monitor the baby, tripping over a curb with Hyrum in utero up at Park City, tripping with baby Owen... here we go again. But I gotta be a responsible bearer of children. ...Good thing I already had an ultrasound scheduled for today, so yay. Everything placenta wise looked good with baby from my slip and fall, and 3 of the 4 concerns they had last ultrasound also looked normal today, yay. They said the baby is 1 lb 5 oz. My amniotic fluid still measured high, she gave me a paper slip to come back in 4 weeks but I didn't schedule it, going to tell my dr. I don't want to go in again, I don't see a reason. Weight this morning 162.0, doh, I really jumped through the 150s fast... quite a big jump from last week but better than I was 2 years ago with Daniel - (see end of this post), so that's good. I'm just going to keep up the daily workouts and keep myself strong, trusting I'll get my body back sometime next year, yay
Tuesday - Body for Life upper body today, with reps of 12-10-8-6-12, then 12 reps of a different exercise. All weights were in dumbbells
Bicep curls - weight 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, hammer curls 15
Lying Triceps extensions - weight 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, seated extensions 1/25
Seated Shoulder Press - weight 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, side raises 8
Chest Flys on Ball - weight 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, lying chest press 15
Bent over Back Flys - weight 8, 10, 12, 15, 12, t ups/holds 5 lbs
Wednesday - 6:19 left for walk, just a little bit of jogging - total time 44 minutes, 2.63 miles
Thursday -Melissa Ioja lower body workout - 6 rounds
  • 5x jump lunge left, jump lunge right, jump squat = 1
  • 20x Romanian Deadlift 2/30
  • 100x calf raise pulses 2/30
  • 15x lower than parallel squats 1/30
  • 1 min center plank on hands
Friday - Woke up to do my 10 minutes of stretching, I love it. Its raining outside, so I did my cardio on the treadmill this morning - 2.5 miles in 35 minutes. Listened to Killers Wonderful Wonderful, did 5 min walk and 5 min jog repeated 3 times, then one more 5 min walk. Gotta good sweat going on, now it's 7 am and I'm done! Although I might stretch a little more. So far during this pregnancy my hips are not hurting me at all, and my left calf varicose veins haven't hurt at all either.
Saturday - 9:00, General Conference in an hour, have done my 2 Wonderful Flows, now:
The Man - shoulders - side and front raises and holds as long as I could, 2/5 lbs
Rut - triceps - lying hold above head at 90 degrees with 2/8 till half way through song, then arms straight with 2/5
Life to Come - chest - 2/8 laying with arms in a press pose and a few arms out in T, then switched to 2/5 with arms straight out in a T for last 60 sec
Run for Cover - back - on tummy with pillows protecting my tummy, tried holding a T with 2/5, some alternates of one arm in a curl the other straight out to side
Tyson vs. Douglas - biceps, 2/8lb weights, laying on ground with arms straight down at side, some slight 90 degree curls
2x Some Kind of Love - chest stretches with spinal twist
9:43, done! Time for a quick bath, have a great weekend!

Owen 24 weeks in 2015
Daniel 24 weeks in 2016 - weight was 169.6

No comments:

Post a Comment