Friday, April 24, 2015

Apr 20 - 25 (25 weeks)

25 weeks - acorn squash

Monday - 25 weeks today. 12 minutes of planks and 24 minutes of stretching. Woke up and my shoulders, neck, and back just felt tight, the stretching felt good, but I need a massage.
Tuesday - 3+ mile walk - went all the way around the park to the round about that's on the east side. Got up early at 6 and saw the sun rise! Beautiful big sky here in Brazil!
Wednesday - Got up early to see the sunrise again, but it was cloudy, so I went to bed for another hour. At 7 am I went on a walk to the round about and back, did 400 lunges on the way, then some stretching after I got home.
Thursday - 2.97 mile morning walk around park, my favorite part of the day
Friday - Saw a workout on facebook (can't find it now) but I did a modified version of what she did ~ 4 rounds of the following:
  • 15 reps - center plank with knee taps
  • 15 reps - tricep dips
  • 30 reps - plank with alt touch shoulder
  • 15 reps - push ups (or pike press)
  • 1 minute center hold
  • 30 minute right plank on hand
  • 30 minute left plank on hand
I did a 7 minute warm up and stretch, I did 3 minutes of stretching after each round, and 15 minutes of stretching after I was done with all 4 rounds. 1 round - 4:10, 2nd - 4:00, 3rd - 3:57, 4th - 3:30. I loved exercising this morning by the dining room patio, a great way to start the day
Saturday - Went to the temple this morning. Did my workout tonight, 2.97 mile walk/jog around the park from 5:45 to 6:35.

No comments:

Post a Comment