Monday, May 21, 2018

May 21 - 26

Monday - 40 min walk down into Sleepy Hollow, then did this Zuzka Killer Legs Workout. She does 15 min amrap, But I just did 2 rounds - 20 min time.
  - 6x - 3 jump lunges with 3 static lunge pulse with 2/12
  - 10x - left leg kick back to side kick with 2/12
  - 10x - right leg kick back to side kick with 2/12
  - 10x - curtsy lunge to side kick (alt) with 3 sumo quat jumps, stay low, 1/12
  - 20x - weighted tippy toe jump jack squats 1/12
  - 10x - kettle bell (I used #25 lb dumbbell) pass under with froggy jump squat
Tuesday - Over an hour of heaven in the mountains on the little cottonwood trail this morning, walked up, jogged most of the way back to the car. I love it
Wednesday - I searched this blog for "sore" this morning, it brought up this 2012 workout, so that's what I did this morning. Took me 23:26 though, the divebombers took me 6 minutes, but I did all of them on my toes, go me.
Thursday - Spent 90 min exploring in the canyon, no jogging this time, just walking around. It's beautiful
Friday - 60 min in the mountains, the furthest I've gone up the trail, went past this old ruin - a power station built in 1903, pretty cool. Was going to do a resistance workout but I think I'll do it tomorrow or just later today.
Saturday - Wandered in the canyon with Mel, Wes, and Abi this morning from 7:00 - 8:30. Then did Holly's May 2018 workout of the month, broke a good sweat! 5 rounds of the following (but last round was 15 reps for #1 and #1, 10 each leg for #3 and #4)
Warm up - Toy Soldiers 10x ea, Hip Openers 5x ea, Forward Fold & Reach
Plank Nifty 50 – 4 exercises ×5 rouds
  - Squat-Press 10x ea
  - High Pull 10x
  - BSS Curl (back static squat w/ curl) – Curl 5x ea leg
  - Chop 5x ea 5 side
2 Minute Sizzler Skater Hops 30 sec Super Plank 30 sec repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment