Monday, June 4, 2018

Jun 4 - 9

Monday - Back after a week in California, I didn't exercise at all while we were gone other than a few morning flows. Although I did break my most steps record on the day we were at California Adventure. This morning when on a 60 min walk on the Little Cottonwood trail.
Tuesday - Jog with Hyrum at Dimple Dell, 40 minutes. Then did 60 reps of bicep swings with shoulder press, 2/15 lbs.
Wednesday - Walk with Wesley in the mountains, lovely morning. I got invisalign braces on today, it is recommended that I keep them in for 22 hours, so that means only 2 hours to eat during the day = no more mindless snacking or munching on whatever! I'm going to have to be very intentional with my food, which will be a pain kinda but I guess is a good thing!
Thursday - 30 minute walk this morning, got some lovely honeysuckle blossoms to smell today. I'm just getting back into the swing of things after our vacation, going to try to do resistance again today.
Friday -short hike in the mountains for date night, yay, we had a picnic by the river, it was great
Saturday - short walk to the church, that was it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment