Monday, May 7, 2018

May 7 - 12

Monday - 60 minute morning walk, I took my camera with me this morning and enjoyed taking pictures of our canyon view ...
and lots of pretty flowers! Tonight I a push-pull challenge Holly sent me, did them in a superset - alternating between:
Push ups on toes - 6 reps, 9 reps, 7 reps, 7 reps, 10+ reps (I did 11)
Pull ups - 3 chin ups (mine were assisted), one 30 sec power hold, 6-8 assisted pull ups (I did 6), 3-4 5 sec negatives (I did 4) 8-10 assisted reps (I did 10)
Tuesday - morning walk to sunrise point and back. Listened to a talk by President Nelson, April 1989 talk on contention, I liked this statement from Abraham Lincoln that he quoted: “Quarrel not at all. No man resolved to make the most of himself can spare time for personal contention. … Better give your path to a dog than be bitten by him.”
Wednesday - Zuzka workout my little sis told me about over marco polo - couldn't find a link for it, but it's pyramid style with reps of 5, 10, 15, 10, 5, for each leg, of the following:
  - Jump Lunge and squat
  - single leg squat with forward lunge with 2/15lbs
  - competition push up with bird dog
  - skaters jump side to side with knee drive (Trice said to touch your back heel each jump)
Good sweat! Now it's 8:11, might try to go on a quick 15 min walk?
Thursday - Hour long walk down to Sleepy Hollow, heaven
Friday - 45 min walk to sunrise point, Corey came with me! light sprinkling rain. I think I stretched too hard doing my flow this morning and I can hardly turn my head to the left, my back left shoulder blade area all totally hurts, doh
Saturday - Did this Zuzka workout - 15 minute Fat Burn Series #1, so good, I'm sweaty. I did all of it except I can't do pistol squats yet but I tried to do a one leg forward lunge. I might need to join the ZGYM, cause I love her workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment