Monday, April 30, 2018

Apr 30 - May 5

Monday - raining this morning, so did an indoor workout that I just whipped up. I started at 7:53, finished at 8:58. It took me an hour cause I did it in between interruptions of getting kids off to school and the toddlers waking up. I was going to just do 4 rounds but did an extra just for fun torture, so I did FIVE rounds of the following:
  • 1 minute treadmill walk
  • 1 minute treadmill sprint
  • 10 dumbbell swing and press - 2/20lbs
  • 1 30 sec pull up/letdown
  • 1 min center plank
  • 30 jump lunges
Now it's 9 am and I only have 2 more of my 10 pull ups/letdowns left to do! yay
Tuesday - 35 minute morning walk - 6:23 to 6:59 (I was going to just put 7, but the samsung health app makes me ocd)
Wednesday - morning walk, 44 min from 6:21 - 7:05, jogged a little bit on the home stretch, should I try and train for the fun run? I'm wondering if I should go for the trophy in Joseph's honor, he'll be in Guatemala so I thought it might be fun to win it in his name. Did Holly's periscope workout at 3:00 with slight modification - 5 rounds of:
  - 10 reps - squat and press with 2/15
  - 10 reps - kettle bell swing and pull (I don't have a kettle bell, so I did swings with 1/30 then upward rows with 2/15)
  - 5 reps right, 5 left - One leg RDL, leg back on chair with 2/15
  - 5 reps each side - Wood chop 1/20 lb
  - 1 let down
Then some great stretching and cool down. I think I'm done doing 10 let downs 3x a week, I'm revising/resolving to do 3 resistance workouts during the week (maybe more)
Thursday - 40 min walk
Friday - 40 min walk in the am - over 16000 steps for the day!
Saturday - walking around Thanksgiving Point Ashton Gardens, food for the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment