Monday, April 9, 2018

Apr 9 - 14

Monday - 50 minute walk this morning = 10 min jogging, 30 min walking, 10 minutes bending over to pick up worms to try and save their lives - It rained last night. I don't care about worms that much, but do feel back when I see them wriggling and drying up about to die. I probably saved a good 2 dozen.
Tuesday -30 minute walk outside from 6:35 - 7:05, pretty morning
Wednesday - 10 let downs during the day, morning walk outside, 6 laps around the block Today I kept my phone with me most of the time, I downloaded the Samsung Health app on Tuesday, today it says I took 11270 steps.
Thursday - 6 laps around the block which is about 2 miles, jogged the last 2 laps, 24 minutes total.
Friday - 20 min walk with Abi near the grocery store. I didn't do my letdowns today cause I'm still sore from working it so hard on Wednesday.
Saturday - Went to temple this morning, then it was go go go all day, I didn't even stretch which is lame. Will do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment