Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Jan 22 - 27

Monday - A few one arm ground squat to ceiling curl & press with 20 lbs, 10 each side repeated 3 times. The kids didn't take good naps today though so that's all I got it. Plus it's pms week. I have no energy and I want to eat cookies. I can feel my Hulk-ette coming on, watch out family, I'll try to keep her under control, we'll make it though this! Anyone have pms survival tips? I still got my gbombs in tho
Tuesday - Had a horrible night sleep last night, Daniel was so mean to me. I'm tired. Three center planks on hands for 1 min each in my closet here and that's it for today. got in my gbombs. And ate a package of chocolate coated pretzels.
Wednesday - woke up with a spark of motivation. 3 one minute wall squats while doing lateral and front raises, then 30 min on treadmill.
Thursday - 30 min walk outside with 230 walking lunges, plus shoveled the driveway tonight.
Friday - shoveled the driveway in the morning.
Saturday - Six 20 second let downs and 10 second hangs. 3 center planks on hands, 1 min each.


No comments:

Post a Comment