Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Jan 1 - 6

Monday - Our family went skiing today. I didn't ski, but I did hike up and down the hill from the car to the cabin about 5 times. On one trip up, I was carrying a sleeping Owen, who got crazy heavy during my little hike. Good bicep burn.
Tuesday - Back to reality! Kristi Approved workout today at 6 am -
  • wall sit 60 seconds 3 times
  • froggy jump 15 reps 3 times
  • static lunges alternating legs - 15 reps each with 2/30 lb weights 
  • reverse planks down and up - 15 reps 3 times
  • deadlifts - 2/30 lbs 15 reps 3 times
Then 16 min of cardio on the treadmill - 4 sprints, 1.25 miles
Wednesday -  Busy morning with carpool and getting Joseph to the airport. No am workout, but got it in at 10 pm. Did a 10 min "I'm the man" dance for a warmup, followed by 10 reps each 3 times:
  1. Tricep chair dips, straight leg
  2. push ups on toes
  3. lying triceps extensions 2/12
  4. bicep hammer curls 2/15
  5. center planks 60 sec
  6. upward rows 2/15
  7. renegade rows alt 2/15
  8. back lawnmowers alt 1/30
Then a 1 min hang on the pull up bar. Also, today I stumbled upon Dr. Sara Solomon on youtube - I loved what she said at min 7 about intermittent fasting, as I've been experiementing with fasting, I agree with what she says and think that it is the easiest for me to fast all day and then eat dinner. I'm going to do it!
Thursday - Like Dr. Sara said, just get up and do it before your body has a chance to protest. Took kids to school at 6:15 then home and to the basement for my workout - 4 min dancing to "The Man", then:
Friday - no exercise this morning. I'll be glad when Joseph is back to take carpool and I get my mornings back. Tonight I was going to try and make it up, but didn't - but we did have date night at the temple, that's a big WIN! yay
Saturday - nothing again, but had a good day working and cleaning house with the kids, I think we're now back on track after the Christmas break, yay

No comments:

Post a Comment