Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Dec 4 - 9

Monday - shoveled the driveway twice!! By myself at 6 am, then Abi came out to help me a little bit at 8 (she's such a good daughter). Then I came in and did five 1 minute sprints with walks to catch my breath on the treadmill in the basement. Water fasted all day. I watched this video and got majorly inspired. I'm not going to enter a sports modeling competition, but this gave me the hope that I can get my abs! And I'm really not that far, especially considering Elle's transformation. Her website here. I can pretend like I'm doing her 9 month transformation too, but I'm like on month 7 with just 2 to go! I can get there! Anyway, super impressed with her results.
Tuesday - no exercise, back is a little sore from shoveling yesterday, but I think that's a good thing. I water-fasted all day, GBOMBS for dinner - stands for Greens, Beans, Onions, Mushrooms, Berries, Seeds - eat them every day to keep cancer away! Joel Fuhrman's good advice :)
Wednesday - some handstands and stretching, ate GBOMBS again, I love being vegan this week, nothing unhealthy is tempting to me right now yay
Thursday - I followed this Elle full body workout today as a guideline and added a few low intensity things for myself "Consistency is the key, not intensity!" YES!! I can do that! So I did 3 sets of 10 reps with a brief break between each exercise.
  1. Chest fly on the exercise ball with 2/12 (aka using two 12 lbs dumbbells)
  2. Lying Tricep 2/12 
  3. Bicep burls 2/12
  4. Seated Upward Press 2/12
  5. One arm kick backs 1/10 (one 10 lb dumbbell)
  6. Romanian Dead lifts 2/30
  7. Static Lunge Left foot forward with 2/20
  8. Static Lunge Right 2/20
  9. One arm Rows 1/20
  10. 90 second center plank - did 3 "sets" of that too.
Then, to make up for not moving much yesterday, I did some treadmill cardio too. I wanted to do a 30 min walk like she recommends, but was in a hurry to finish up and get the kids off to school so I decided to do 2 miles, I walked a little and ran a little, ended up doing 2.05 miles in 24:30. I listened to the Killers - Sam's Town is still my treadmill music of choice!
Friday - nice 30 minute walk on the treadmill this morning from 6:30 to 7, walked 1.87 miles
Saturday - nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment