Monday, December 18, 2017

Dec 18 - 23

Monday - 30 minute walk on treadmill - walked slow, about a 3 mile pace the whole time, went 1.57 miles I think... I'm on day 3 of a water fast so energy was a little low, but I did do a little jog on Run for Cover, cause you can't just walk while listening to that fast song. Ate a salad tonight. I was going to try and go longer, but the family didn't eat up enough of the salad I made. It was delicious -
Tuesday - resistance today, followed and modified an old Kristi Approved workout - week 1 day 1. Per that workout's instructions, I did 15 reps of each exercise, 3 rounds. 15 was harder on most of the upper body things. I also lifted the weight I had written in that old notebook that I did last time, it was hard! I guess I used to be stronger. I should be sore tomorrow...
  1. push ups - on toes - 15 reps 3x
  2. lying chest fly on ball - 2/15 weights, 15 reps 3 times
  3. dumbbell bent over row - 2/20, 15 reps 3x
  4. Renegade rows - 15 lbs, 15 reps 3x
  5. standing bicep curls - 2/15, 15 reps 3x
  6. triceps chair dips - legs straight out, 15 reps 3x
  7. center plank 60 seconds 3x
  8. side plank raises - alt, 15 each side, 3x
  9. wall sit - 60 sec 3x
  10. Stationary lunge left foot forward - 2/30, 15 reps 3x
  11. Stationary lunge right foot forward - 2/30, 15 reps 3x
  12. Romanian Deadlift - 2/30, 15 reps 3x
  13. Froggy jump - 15 reps 3x
Wednesday - 2.17 miles in 30 min.
Thursday - up at Wolfcreek, no workout, ate too much pizza and some lucky charms cereal. doh
Friday - family went skiing, I loaded the car. so a few flights up and down stairs was all the workout I got today. Ate some sausage, bacon, and eggs at a timeshare presentation this morning. I'm not proud. I think my diet is about to tank for a few days until we're clear of the holiday...
Saturday - busy holiday again. Went to Savior of the World play. Shoveled the driveway a few times again. Just enough snow that I don't want to drive on it, but not enough to get out the snow blower.

No comments:

Post a Comment