Monday, November 27, 2017

Nov 27 - Dec 2

Monday - 2 mile walk on Jordan loop, 32 min.
Tuesday - 58 sec handstand, then 27 sec handstand, 12 min of planks with Abi, and Lily, Sophi, Natalie and Owen had all joined us by the end
Wednesday - I think I survived my pms, ugh! I had energy and was able to exercise before 7 today, yay! Was going to do a circuit, but then just made up different exercises cause I didn't want to do the T-ups again. I did get in four 1 min sprints, so that was my biggest goal this morning:
  • 30 Romanian Deadlifts with two 30lb dumbbells. 
  • 30/60/30 treadmill walk/sprint 
  • T ups with 10 lb weight - 15 each side
  • 30/60/30 treadmill walk/sprint 
  • 30 jump lunges
  • 60 slow calf raises, 120 pulse calf raises
  • 30/60/30 treadmill walk/sprint, plus one more 60 sec sprint!
  • 30 lying tricep extensions with two 15 lb dumbbells
Thursday - 2 mile walk
Friday - nothing
Saturday - planks in the basement with Lily, did three sets of my 4 min rotations, and inbetween we did upper body - 30 seated shoulder press with two 15 lbs, lying triceps extension w/two 10 lbs, lying triceps overhead with one 15 pound dumbbell with straight arms

No comments:

Post a Comment