Monday, October 16, 2017

Oct 16 - 21

Monday - woke up and stretched for 40 min in my closet while I planned the day. Kay said on our walk last Friday morning that she heard somewhere that you should stretch your age everyday - Stretch for as many minutes as you are old in years. So I started at 6 with a 41 minute stretch (in between a few morning routine interruptions) and then will do a 20-30 min workout at 7:20
Tuesday - 50 minutes of stretching, went for a 30 min walk/jog, then 5 minute flow. :) Water fasted all day, one healthy meal for dinner that was 100% plants
Wednesday - an hour of stretching today. water fast during day, one meal 100% plant based tonight. This quote from EJC helping me stay focused: "Sacrifice for what you want, or what you want will become the sacrifice" - Amen! Going to work to get what I truly want, a lean and flexible body.
Thursday - didn't exercise in the morning, then went to Moab at 1:30, camping over night.
Friday - Hike Grandstaff Trail, carried Owen or Daniel most of the time, good 2+ hour hike/workout
Saturday - nothing. I have six sick kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment