Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Aug 15 - 20 (34 weeks)

34 weeks - cantaloupe
Monday - 34 weeks today, 5 to go! That almost feels close. Got up early and did cardio, 3 miles on the Weslo treadmill. Did 3 minutes walk then 3 min jog, alternated until finished 3 miles, took 47:30
Tuesday - I was in a funk today, Owen was clingy, not looking forward to the school mornings, I already miss summer. Did upper body tonight at 10 pm, just a quick plow through - 60 reps each:
Wednesday - woke up at 5 to wake up Joseph and Mel for their first day of school. Tried to fall back asleep for a few minutes, but then figured I could get half of my cardio done... did one mile/15 minutes on the NordicTrak treadmill, then paused said goodbye to them, woke up Ethan and Hyrum, went outside to do 130 walking lunges (still needed to make those up for last Saturday) Then finished 2 more miles. Total time: 41:34!
I even did 6 minute pace a few times! Broke a good sweat, feeling good, maybe this school year won't suck after all if I use my time wisely. We gotta go to bed earlier though, I wasn't asleep until after midnight last night.
Thursday - Went to bed at 10:30 last night, woke up at 5:45, didn't have a ton of energy, maybe it was too much sleep than I'm used to? Did 12 min of planks at 6:30, then after they kids left for school I did lower body in the basement - calf raises BFL style, 60 deadlifts with 2/30 lbs, then 60 sumo squats with 2/30 lb dumbbells.
Friday - 3 miles in 38:56, I was surprised that I finished it in less than 40 min, I must have been going fast! I did 4 minutes at a walk (usually 3.4) then 6 min of a jog. Repeated until I was done at 7 am. pretty good 
Saturday - repeat of 7/19/16 Tuesday workout

No comments:

Post a Comment