Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18 - 23 (30 weeks)

30 weeks - large cabbage

Monday - 30 weeks today, yay, down to the last 9 weeks, hooray for single digits. Weight this morning 174.4. Seems like I've been pregnant for a very long time. I've been pregnant 97 months of my life so far, will be 99 when I'm done with this little man. That's a lot of months. Went on a 3 mile walk this morning, jogged for over 8 minutes.
Tuesday - Got up to do my lifting early, usually I sleep in a little too much on weight training days and don't get to it until later. So from 7 - 8 am, did BFL Upper body, here's a pic of what I did, easier than typing it up :)
Wednesday - 3 mile walk this morning from 6:10 - 7:10, and remembered to stretch when I got home too
Thursday - Lower body: calf raises, went outside to do 300 walking lunges, deadlifts, then planks. My legs were shaky from the lunges and I could hardly hold the planks cause of my legs
Friday - morning walk to Bell Canyon trail head, 6:29 - 7:30
Saturday - Went to the temple this morning, so besides today I did my workouts this week each morning, pretty good. And it's good I do them early, cause the day slips by if I don't. 11:57 pm right now and I just finished up an upper body workout. Not totally BFL style, but that's cause I'm in a time crunch. Did 60 reps of each of the following:

  • triceps - 60 sitting press with one 25 lb dumbbell
  • biceps - 60 sitting curls with two 15 lb dumbbells
  • chest - 60 push ups on knees
  • back - 60 bending over pulls with two 25 lb dumbbells
  • shoulders - 60 side raises with two 8 lb dumbbells

No comments:

Post a Comment