Monday, April 6, 2015

Apr 6 - 11 (23 weeks)

23 weeks - Eggplant
Monday - 23 weeks today. Went for a walk/jog this morning, one lap around the outside of Parque Portugal is 4782 meters, which I found out is 2.97 miles, cool. We had a big group of Brazilians over for a FHE. One of them, who has a 9 month old baby, said I look big for 6 months. Yup, I am. Ya can't say that in the US to a prego woman, but if anyone did say it to me, I wouldn't take offense. I know I'm big... this is my 10th kid. My body knows the routine. "Ok, let's get this over with... Gain 40 pounds pronto!"
Tuesday - nothing
Wednesday - 3 mile evening walk around the park pushing Natalie in her umbrella stroller, which I did not like, hard to stand up straight when I have to push the stroller, so not going to do that again. Plus she got mad at me if she saw me with my headphones in, so I couldn't listen to music either, little stinker.
Thursday - nothing
Friday - 3 mile morning walk with 100 walking lunges.
Saturday - nothing. Was going to do planks, doh. Swam around in the pool for a while with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment