Monday, April 13, 2015

Apr 13 - 18 (24 weeks)

24 weeks - "long as ear of corn"
Monday - 24 weeks today. Went on a morning jog/walk around the park, about 3 miles. Went clockwise this time, I think I like counterclockwise better, cause the sun isn't in my face as much. I forget to put sunblock on my face and I'm a little worried about getting my pregnancy mask again. It was a little harder to jog, oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. But I was able to do it still a little. :) And I did some stretching, yay
Tuesday - Went for a walk around the inside path of the park, found the beginning/end of the meter markers and one lap is 2725 meters, or 1.69 miles - so I underestimated how long it was, I was thinking just a mile. I went about a mile on the outside of the park and then entered in through the west gate and finished up my lap inside, and did 400 walking lunges once I was inside. Took me an hour
Wednesday - 12 minutes of planks (Thursday morning, making up for Wed)
Thursday - two laps around the lake path - 3.38 miles. Did my little shuffle jog most of the time to try and hurry, I started late at 7:15, got back at 8:05, not bad for time for a pregnant lady
Friday - 12 minutes of planks (Sat morning, I'm counting it for Friday though)
Saturday - 2.97 miles - one lap on outside of park. Only was able to jog a little bit, I might be getting too big, 20 minutes of stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment