Monday, March 30, 2015

Mar 30 - Apr 4 (22 weeks)

22 Weeks - Papaya
Monday - 22 weeks today. This is our first week in Brazil. Nice to have time to relax a bit now that we made it here alive. I was going to go on a walk this morning but couldn't figure out how to unlock the door. So did 12 minutes of planks today instead.
Tuesday - went for an hour walk with a little bit of jogging this morning, plus 300 walking lunges during the walk. We went for another walk with the kids at night. So kinda did a double workout today.
Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - two laps on the inside dirt path of the park across the street. Don't know how far it was, but I walked and jogged, went from 7:40 to 8:30. Took me 25 minutes a lap. Good workout. I feel fine jogging, but am sure I look ridiculous. Glad I don't have to see myself.
Friday - 12 minutes of 60 second planks
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment