Monday, March 18, 2013

23 Weeks - Exercise Plan

23 Weeks today.

According to parents.com:
Baby's Length: 7.5-8.0 in.
Baby's Weight: 1-1.25 lbs.
Baby's Size: Loaf of bread

I spent the weekend working on a home management binder which I'm super excited about, and as part of that, I've planned out what I think will be my fall back exercise plan through July.  It goes as follows:

Everyday - go for a morning walk if possible (so glad spring is here!)
  plus:
Monday - Planks, 100 push ups on toes, cardio
Tuesday - 400 lunges & 200 deadlifts
Wednesday - BFL Upper Body
Thursday - BFL Lower Body (includes planks)
Friday -Killer workout & cardio
Saturday - Planks & active rest (yardwork)

So I did my push ups today, didn't beat my personal best total time of 6:57, but did beat my personal best at the beginning of being able to do 18 in a row, today I did 22.  12 minutes of planks went well, my cardio was pretty light and I stretched.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment