Monday, March 11, 2013

22 Weeks

22 Weeks, baby is the size of a 1 lb. bag of beans.

Baby's Length: 7-7.5 in.
Baby's Weight: 1 lb.

Did 100 push ups today (on my toes, thank you very much) and it was pretty good.  I beat my 8:00 time from Saturday and got 6:57!  Personal best.  Hoping to keep this up each week and get either a better time or atleast be able to do them without as many breaks in between.

Also did 12 minutes of planks - repeat this circuit 3 times:
  • 1 minute left side 
  • 1 minute right side
  • 1 minute yoga table
  • 1 minute center plank
Tomorrow going to do lunges and deadlifts.  I get to go in for my monthly appointment Wednesday, and Trice, I'll take your tiny 150 and add 10 I bet, and you're a month ahead of me, so don't you worry your pretty head.  (I had to hid my homemade pb treats from myself too...)  I usually gain the most during the 4th and 5th months and then taper off at the end.  (Hoping that's the trend again this time anyway!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment