Tuesday, March 5, 2013

21.2 - 400 Lunges

21 weeks 2 days today.  Parents.com says:
Baby's Length: 6.5-7.0 in.
Baby's Weight: 10-13 oz.
Baby's Size: Cantaloupe
Yeah, I'd say a cantaloupe seems to feel about the size of what I'm carrying around in this tummy. 

I just did 400 lunges.  And I am proud of myself.  Took me exactly 17 minutes, I was pushing hard to try and keep going.

Yesterday I did 12 minutes of planks.  I'm going to do something everyday this week.

I haven't gone to the gym to use my free trial pass.  Today is the last day to go redeem it.  We'll see if I make it.  I have been trying to get away, but it's not happening.  I don't think a gym membership is gonna work for me.  Besides, I've been telling myself, in the time I spend just in traveling there, I could already be done with my workout if I just do it at home, as seen in this 17 minute workout I just finished.  I just gotta do it.  My mojo's been missing the past week, but I'm thinking it's back, the warmer weather outside is definitely helping.  I can see the grass in some places in our back yard, and that is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment