Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Exercise Log

Did my Lunges and Deadlifts today for 30 minutes.  I don't enjoy them, which I guess is good cause it means I'm challenging myself a little.  But it's also doable.  I broke it into sets again.

Do 4 sets =
  • 50 deadlifts (with two 30lb dumbbells)
  • 100 Walking lunges
My set times ranged from 5:49 to 6:25.  I did four sets for 400 lunges and 200 deadlifts, then I stretched and rested on my Pregnancy Miracle Ball (which I love - highly recommend).  
I made myself a little Exercise Log book last night, so that I don't keep wasting my post-it notes trying to cram all the little details I like to record on there, now I have lots of room and I have a physical copy of all my notes in one easy place for this pregnancy.

In the back I put my weight log, going to weigh myself each Monday as each week ticks by.  And it makes the pregnancy not look very long, it's just on 1 page front and back.  I can do that!  I'm just going to try and keep busy and hopefully the time will fly.  I was thinking I should plan out a project goal for myself for each week to keep my mind and self busy.  Should be fun.

Also, looking at my weight log, man, I was so impressed with myself from my pregnancy with Hyrum in 2003, I was on the ball.  Going to try to get there again.  I was exercising BFL style that whole pregnancy, didn't have kids in school, just 3 toddlers at home, which made the world just revolve around me which I loved.  But my diet was totally on the ball, I was eating Marilu Henner style.  Maybe I should do that again, cause with that pregnancy I weighed 163 on delivery day and delivered a 8.10 baby, and was 144 by my 6 week appointment.  You did awesome, self.  Let's do it again.  At week 24 with Hyrum I weighed 148, right now I'm at 156, and that 148 was from my dr. weigh ins, which if he's using the same scale now as he did back then, is 4 pounds over.  Anyway, I did it before, I can do it again, be healthy, self!

No comments:

Post a Comment