Friday, February 8, 2013

17.5 - Modified ZWOW #32

I modified this quite a bit to make it very low impact.  

Do 3 rounds - 1 round =

  • 100 mountain climbers
  • 10 Chair Dips
  • 1 minute left side plank hold
  • 1 minute right side plank hold
  • 5 Thrusters w/weights (10 mini pulse with 1 Thrust = 1 rep, I used two 15 lb dumbbells)
  • 20 pushups on toes
Then for a bonus, she goes for a run.  I did another 500 mountain climbers.
Video Here

My first round time: 6:21
2nd round (got interrupted before the push ups at 5:10, and with that break, I was barely able to do all 20 in a row for time of 5:50
3rd round - 6:29, push ups killed me, but this workout was an arm burner for sure, woo!

Then I took a breather and did 500 mountain climbers in 6:50 - pushing hard to finish before 7 minutes, just did quick toe taps, not full footed climbs.  My shoulders are toasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment