Monday, February 26, 2024

Feb 26 - Mar 2

Monday - Climbing during violin - I got the hot pink V3 today! 

I did 16 total:

  • 4 V3 sends - the purple hanging one 3 times and today I finally got hot pink V3! And on my first try! I wasn't able to get it the second time today. I got really close on two other V3s! A blue and the red hanging one...
  • 5 V3 attempts - red hanging one in OG 2x, Blue one in OG on north wall 2x, and the hot pink one once (after I sent it)
  • 5 V2s
  • 2 V1s

Then quick fishtail ride after I got home. 29 minutes, 5.72 miles

Tuesday - This morning I took carpool, and since I'm out there... might as well go to Momentum! Cause I like it better when there aren't many people, which = morning. So even though I climbed yesterday and I knew my palms wouldn't be able to handle much I decided to go try those V3s from yesterday. AND guess what! I did one warm up on the V1 and my palms were like "Ahh! NO! Not yet!!! Were not ready!" and I thought "shoot... I'm not going to be able to do this..." I pondered for a moment and then went and did an easy hanging V2, palms still hurt. Do I got home? If I hurry home, then maybe Corey won't have to wake up Peter and Katharine for Books and Bagels... but... I'd feel stupid facing the girl at the front desk if I went back and turned in my rental shoes so quickly. Well, I'll just try the blue V3... and I DID IT! I felt empowered. Look at me! Maybe I'll try the hot pink V3 again! Did, and sent it! I still had the whole area to myself, so wasn't afraid of looking stupid in front of anyone else, so then I did the RED V3 and I got that one too! Then sent the purple one, and attempted a few other V3s. Felt good! 10 total:
  • 4 V3 sends - Blue, Hot pink, Red and Purple!
  • 3 V3 attempts - another blue (by hot pink), another hot pink (by white V2), and a black (where green V3 used to be)
  • 1 V2 - purple with lots of holds on 45 wall
  • 1 V1 - purple in OG by blue V3
Feeling super proud of myself! Yay

Wednesday - 8am short morning walk - 1.59 miles, 30 minutes. 
5:30 pm my weight was 143 today, not sure what the heck is going on (just stress from wedding prep??) so went on a LCC ride on silver bike, 1 hour 15 min, 10.6 miles, 5 achievements, avg 8.5 mph

Thursday - 17 total:
  • 5 V3 sends - Blue 1xRed 1x and Purple 3x
  • 4 V3 attempts - couldn't get the hot pink today, but glad I did 5 V3s
  • 3 V2 - purple with lots of holds on 45 wall
  • 3 V1s
  • 2 V0s

Friday - climbing with neighbor Terry, and ODP. I mostly belayed them, but at the end I did a few boulders (my hands were still wasted from yesterday tho) Some were new, but did a few in the OG, after one attempt I was able to do the hot pink V3. Two attempts but didn't get the red V3.

Saturday - 2.55 mile walk in south SL, from Standard Restaurant supply store to McDonalds. I was having a bit of a panic attack I think, 41 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment