Monday, February 12, 2024

Feb 12 - 17

Monday - Climbing this morning. My hands were still pretty raw from Saturday (I had filed them down quite a bit after climbing with Corey that night) I only did 11: 

  • 1 V3 attempt - purple V1&2 from ground level
  • 2 V3 sends - green one
  • 1 V2 attempt - tried to do the purple V1&2 one again at the end but couldn't
  • 4 V2 sends
  • 3 V1 sends 
Walked with Sophi and Natalie to the bank tonight just for fun. 3.55 miles, 1 hour 9 min. Well, I did it to deposit some cash, but I could have driven, but we walked to do it "just for fun"

Tuesday - Went on a bike ride! It was 49 degrees and the sun was shining, and I had two babysitters at home (home sick) so I went for a quick ride. 1 hour 6 min, 9.51 miles, took the road up LCC. Road is a bit boring and I was a little nervous of cars coming up behind me, but it was ok. I decided to stop at the 3rd bridge cause my sit bones couldn't take it anymore. I didn't have a padded seat nor my padded shorts, and haven't given my seat any conditioning since Nov. I did get 4 achievements though - LCC approach to gate S was a PR of 25:16. LCC mile 1 PR 11:35, Victorie Interval PR 7:12, and 2nd place on one mile test. Last year (4/27/23) I did that in 15:52, was 16:31 today.

Wednesday - Climbing this morning, did 17: 
  • 2 V3 attempt - two new ones, blue and pink, both in OG sector
  • FIVE V3 sends! - (Yes... four of those were the green one...) BUT! I also did the Purple hanging V2/V3 one! I did four climbs before it, then decided to try before I was too tired, and I started it from the V3 start point and got it! Was totally out of breath after, but I did it! Yay!!
  • 1 V2 attempt - new jumping purple on in OG, new technical skill, will work on it.
  • 7 V2 sends - 
  • 2 V1 sends - one warm up and on cool down
70 second handstand, leg stretching 20 minutes, 3.45 mile walk around neighborhood delivering bridal shower invitations, 1 hour 11 minutes.

Thursday - 2 Wonderful flows, 4 min round of planks, 1 100 sec hollow hold, handstand, 500 mountain climbers

Friday - Skiing with MALSPK, biceps were killing as I carried Katharine from the car to the lift, woo! Then legs were burning skiing the first long hill down with her! Was better once we got to the magic carpet. 

Saturday - bouldering before it closed - I wasn't able to do the purple V3, darn it! That's what I get for missing yesterday. I did 20: 
  • 2 V3 attempt - wasn't able to get the purple V3 today
  • 3 V3 sends - all on the green one. 
  • 9 V2 sends
  • 4 V1 sends 
  • 2 V0 sends

No comments:

Post a Comment