Monday, September 4, 2023

Sep 4 - 9

Monday - We were going to do a ride with wes and Hyrum this morning but alas, it was raining, so Wes and I did the fit test instead. I improved on almost everything (tied #4) We both pushed ourselves really hard! My scores today:

  1. Push Ups - 32 on toes
  2. Jump Squats - 45
  3. 4x4s - 13
  4. Touchtoes/Knee Hug - 12
  5. Lay Down/Plank/Knee Drive - 25
  6. Jump Lunges - 50
  7. Burpees w/push ups - 12
  8. Forward Backward Touchdowns - 26.5
  9. Elbow Ups - 27
  10. Box Jumps - 22

Good job Wes!

We finished off with a 60 second superman hold - Peter did it with Wes, Peter had great form!
Then in the evening we played soccer at Waterford with my brother and his kids.

Tuesday - Ride to ruins with Corey. After the 2nd bridge, Corey got an important phone call, so he walked and I walked most of it up until Lisa falls. Moving time 1:37, 11.39. I did get a PR for techy (3:55) and DH Quarry (3.6 miles in 17:07). Good stuff

Wednesday - Corey took our bikes in for a tune up yesterday, and they are still gone, so we just did a walk today, I was glad to go together, although I would have liked to go a little bit faster, but it's ok. We walked (slowly) to sunrise point and back home. 2.39 miles in 46 minutes. 

Thursday - Ruins and Techy with Corey this morning. 11.22 miles, 1 hour 31 minutes. PR for temple to mushroom land 2.71 miles in 36:30, PR LCC Trail climb to 2nd bridge 1.85 miles in 24:05, and PR for 1st bridge to top 2.23 miles in 34.43. Three second best times for Up Mile 2 (14:43) Temple Quarry 2 bridge to top 1.38 in 21:51, and 3rd bridge to top 14:01. Three 3rd places too, one was Quarry up and down with techy 1:12:59. PR was 1:11:43 on 7/25/23. At the techy section I did the two rock piles and nailed the other parts of the techy section, yay! I got to the end and waited for Corey, he took a while, when he finally came he said that he took a hard fall - not fast, but on a steep part he must have been too much forward. 

Friday - Wes took Hyrum to BYU Idaho today, so I had to take carpool, so no bike ride this morning. I did go at 2pm by myself, 11.94 miles, 1 hour 31 minutes, PR from LC to 1st bridge, 10:29. LC Interval on descent, 3rd fastest time 5:53. Back at home, I watched this GMB video and followed along, good stuff. First time seeing them, watched a few of their videos. Thanks youtube algorithm!

Saturday - Corey and Joseph went to Corner Canyon, I let J take my bike. I went on a walk to sunrise point 2.6 miles, 5088 steps, 44 minutes. I also went by the school and did 3 passes on the monkey bars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment