Monday, September 11, 2023

Sep 11- 16

Monday - Corey's going on a ride with a neighbor up Big Mountain on Wed, and he wanted to do it this morning to test himself. I'm guessing he'll take tomorrow off. That is a good climb. I was a slightly reluctant biker this morning, but I was able to handle it mostly, prob cause I took Saturday off. (I can't believe I did it three times during the week we stayed at Snowbird!) Corey and I both got 7 achievements (3 PRs) on the descent, nothing on the climb though. 8.09 miles, 1:37 minutes. 1580 feet elevation

Tuesday -  Shorter ride with Corey this morning - up the quarry trail just past avalanche hill and back. 8.2 miles, 58 minutes. 

Wednesday - Corey and Wes went on a ride this morning, I didn't feel like it. I was kinda in a funk today, carried over from yesterday (too much ice cream might be the culprit). I did stretching from the Core Play. I wanted to go on a ride this evening, but I stayed home and made dinner instead. I'll be ready to go in the morning.

Thursday - I left for a ride at 6:37 this morning, Corey stayed up too late, so he didn't come with me. 10.87 miles, 1 hour 25 min, I went to the techy section and back. Techy section is fun. I got a bronze for the fastest section alive, 4:14 (PR is 4:01 from 8/14/23)

Friday - I took carpool this morning, so Corey and Wes went on a ride. I went on a short morning walk to the school (pushing P&K in a stroller and following O and D who wanted to ride their bikes) then just doing some stretching, 100 second hollow. Did Core Play Day 1, which was 3 rounds of:
  • 10 leg raises
  • 10 eagle crunches
  • 10 touch the toes
  • 10 each side - on back legs side to side
Saturday - 7am ride with Corey at Corner Canyon, up Canyon Hollow and Brocks, down Rush, did The End 2x. 22 achievements for me, PRs for: Canyon and Brocks 1.76 miles in 23:24; Canyon Hollow Grunter .3 miles 3:58, quite a few PRs on rush downhill but I don't know what the sections are, except for "the end" I got a PR of 1:01! Second time today was 1:06. Previous PR was 1:03 on Sept 1st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment