Monday, July 17, 2023

Jul 17 - 22

Monday - We stayed up too late last night (almost until midnight) so that resulted in a late morning. I left for a walk at 8:45, it was already very warm. 2.83 miles, 52 minutes. 10 pull ups throughout the day (I can only do 2 in a row :( I need to go climbing to get my strength back) 2 min hollow, 2 min superman

Tuesday - Ride with Corey to ruins plus techy on the way back. His bike is in the shop, so he rode Joseph's bike. It's tires tread is a little low. 11.20 miles, 1 hour 37 min. 3PRs, one for 3rd bridge to top, 15:14. 7pm - I just finished over an hour of stretching my legs! Thank you to my kids for this miracle of time - to Wes for taking NODP to the movie, and Mel for watching K

Wednesday - Ruins with Corey, 11.33 miles, 1 hour 37 min, PR on downhill quarry 21.44

Thursday - Ride with Trevor and Xela from Tony Grove to White Pine Lake, then Bunchgrass on the way down. 14.07 miles, 2 hours 27 minutes. Headstand at White Pine Lake, haha

On the way down, I fell (twice!) The first fall was a doozy on gravel, and the metal of my pedal totally gouged my shin. I had to take off my shoelace and tie it around my shin to try and keep pressure on it as we headed down the mountain for another hour. 

Friday - Went to the Reserve gym with Trice, she was on the treadmill, I did 30 minutes of stretching. The yoga mat was super dingy and gross, like a sticky movie theater floor

Saturday - 

No comments:

Post a Comment